Tuesday, September 17, 2019

This happened today! We will have over 60 people Scrapbooking in November!
We do have a Wait List available, so if someone can't attending....

Didn't get signed up for the 2019 Fall Retreat in November... we have another one January 31 - February 2! Registration will start on November 8, 2019.

Can't get away for entire weekend? What about just a day? Come join me ONE Friday & Saturday a month at my house.  Here is more info:You can sign-up through the Calendar tab


“Finish It” Friday
·      Cost is $5 per person & a snack to share (Brown Bag Dinner, you can use my oven or microwave to heat something up)
·      Open to anyone from 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM Friday
o   Please register through EventBrite, you register for free then pay when you arrive

Saturday Crop
·      Cost is $10 per person & a snack to share (Lunch will be provided; Brown Bag Dinner, you can use my oven or microwave to heat something up)
·      Open to anyone from 9:00 PM – 9:00 PM Friday
o   Please register through EventBrite, you register for free then pay when you arrive
·      One FREE Make N Take at the crop
·      Saturday will include an optional Class each month
o   Projects will be announced a prior to the Crop date
o   The Class will be at an additional cost
o   You don’t have attend the crop to attend the class, crop attendees will have first dibs on class spots.

Both Days
·      Work on anything you like… Finish a project or start a new one…
·      Attend Friday or Saturday only or both Days! And you don’t have to clean up overnight
·      Space is limited
·      I need a minimum of 3 persons per day to have the crop.
·      I will have some of my larger/heaver tools available, a Cricut Explore (to use with your Design Space account & your own mats) along with a selection of my CTMH stamps.
o   If you are wanting to use a particular stamp, please let me know prior so I can find that for you before the crop
·      Cash & Carry available for sale or order from the most current Close To My Heart catalog
·      Coffee, Tea, Water will be provided


No comments:

Post a Comment