Thursday, August 1, 2019

Welcome August... Sorry it's been a while since I posted....
If you want more up to date detail please follow my Facebook Page: Amy Bestul Close To My Heart



This is the last month for the current Seasonal Expressions May-August 2019.
Many of the items are already SOLD OUT.  August 31, 2019 is the last date to order items from this catalogs.  To order visit my Close to My Heart website.

Changes coming this fall.... (Good changes)  Stay tuned for more information in the next few weeks..

  • New Catalogs
  • New Stamps, Printed Paper & New Exclusive Colors of ink & paper!
  • New Cricut Images, exclusive to Close To My Heart
  • New Card Subscription
  • More Crops & Classes 
Can't wait until September to see all the new items??? Join my team for just $35 this month
Save 22% - 50% on you orders... Now is the time to join.  Have questions contact me




No comments:

Post a Comment